“Storm at Seaweed” Completed

I changed the name of the quilt top in this post from May 2013. I decided to use a familiar quilting design sometimes called “Fern” quilting. On my Storm at Sea I decided to call this “Seaweed” quilting and thus the change in the quilt’s name to “Storm at Seaweed.” Here she is:
IMG_5204

You can see the quilting more clearly here:
IMG_5196 copy

The “Seaweed” fills the border, too:
IMG_5197

Close-up of the mitered faux piped binding going around the corner:
IMG_5198

The label:
IMG_5199

A view of the backing including the hanging sleeve and label:
IMG_5200

Last view:
IMG_5202

About these ads
This entry was posted in Storm at Seaweed. Bookmark the permalink.

4 Responses to “Storm at Seaweed” Completed

  1. katyquilts says:

    This is beautiful!

  2. Celia says:

    Gorgeous quilting! Very pretty, and love how it turned out.

  3. mswissrlene says:

    WOW that is AMAZING!!!! You did an awesome job on the quilting and I love the name.

  4. Ann says:

    beautiful quilt and quilting!!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s