Progress Report on Marilyn’s Quilt

IMG_2311

I finished piecing together the center of Marilyn’s quilt. Now it needs an inner border of diamonds made of the primary dark blue fabric.

IMG_2309

Diamond units for the inner border. All four sides will require a total of 216 of these units, all pin matched.
IMG_2310

Enough diamond units sewn together for one side of the border. One of hese will be trimmed to a straight edge and sewn on each side.

Advertisements
This entry was posted in Marilyn's Quilt, Quilting. Bookmark the permalink.

2 Responses to Progress Report on Marilyn’s Quilt

  1. MARLENE says:

    TOTALLY AWESOME ! ! ! You have been a busy girl ! ! !

  2. Beth says:

    Your colors are beautiful, very soft and lovely. I’m impressed with your border, too. I just got EQ7 and am figuring it out. I think it would have helped me with my Lone Star borders. I wanted to do diamonds in the borders but couldn’t figure it out. Cheers to you!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s